GARDANT is a Tier 1 partner with IBM and the IBM Electronic Content Management (ECM) tool set and is proficient in the technologies used to capture, manage, store, preserve and deliver content and documents related to organizational processes. GARDANT can assist in developing and implementing the strategies for the management of an organization’s unstructured information to help with controlling costs, accessing key information, enhancing productivity, meeting and supporting compliance requirements, improving data accuracy and e-discovery.
GARDANT’s support and technology addresses the following components:
- Document Imaging & Capture – Capture, manage and share content anywhere it exists.
- Social Content Management – Managing your organization’s social content and documents to ensure compliance, action and relevance.
- Advanced Case Management – Manage and optimize case records and ensure controlled business outcomes.
- Information Lifecycle – Reduce cost and risk by managing information, both structure and unstructured through its corporate/agency lifecycle.
- Content Analytics – Analyze and understand your organization’s content and gain unexpected business insights.
Customer Service Support
GARDANT has extensive experience in offering customer service support. GARDANT’s offerings include:
- Experience in customer service application design and development for customer friendly call-flows for large organizations.
- Call center training partner relationship whose entire mission is to enhance customer service through training. Clients include the Ft. Lauderdale Visitor’s Bureau, and the Ft. Lauderdale Sherriff’s Department.
- Direct application enhancement and design experience in Voice Directed Automation for customer service contact centers including past performance with Well Fleet, OnStar and BMW Assist.
- Call center partner relationship providing customer service support for numerous organizations including the Department of Health and Human Services Office of the Inspector General (OIG) specifically in support of whistle-blowers